- Large vintage teak sideboard - Designed by Nils Jonsson - Produced by Troeds, Sweden - 4 sliding doors & 4 center drawers - 1 drawer has a blue felt-lined cutlery storage space - All doors have a book leaf teak veneer - Stands on 4 tapered, solid teak legs (removable) - Interior is lined with light sycamore
- Industrial steel three-door wardrobe - The cabinet has been cleaned - Produced in Hungary in the 1950s
This French wardrobe is from the end of the 18th-century and is made of solid wood and walnut root. It features inlays and details in maple and ebony.
This large mid-century coffee table features tapered legs and an angular tabletop. The solid wooden legs can be unscrewed.
- Large solid oak Børge Mogensen model 5267 coffee table - Designed in 1965 - Originally designed and inspired by the American Shaker tradition for simplicity and functionality - Manufactured in Denmark by Fredericia Furniture
This 1940s dresser with six drawers comprises a black lacquered structure and parchment fronts. The handles are made of brass, and the top is made of black lacquer.
This antique Art Nouveau cabinet with drawers and a grey metal top was produced in the 1900s.
This French oak veneer cabinet from the 1950s features lacquered wooden handles, four shelves, and two drawers.
This side table with a displaceable drawer cabinet was made by the furniture manufacturer RS Associates Ltd. Montreal. All furniture made by RS Associates Ltd. is custom made. The side table has enough room for a large crockery set. The two drawers open by decorative handles. When stacked on to one another (drawers on to the side table) this set will save a lot of room. The set is marked on the inside of the drawers. Dimensions: - Side table W x D x H : 80 x 50 x 60 cm - Drawer cabinet: W x D x...
This industrial storage unit is made from oak and features twelve drawers. The body of the cabinet is lacquered in grey.
This large French mid-19th century walnut commode features a strong wood grain and a veined dark grey marble top.
- French dresser with ten large drawers built around 1930 - Original cast iron handles - The top of the dresser is made of fruit wood - The measurements of the drawers are: width: 28.5, depth: 46, height: 20 cm
This French dresser with a frame of metal and five drawers made of wood is grey/green in color.
A small mid-century modern sideboard (or credenza) with two types of wood. The teak wood is the lighter wood and the pattern of this teak decorates the doors. The handles and the list are made of dark hardwood. The handles are organically shaped. The legs are slender and slightly tapered. The sideboard has two small drawers and one large drawer in the middle. In the large drawer is room for cutlery. Under the drawers are on the left side and the right side small cabinets. In the middle, under...
This French commode from the 1960s is made from teak, with brown leatherette and drawers in beech and oak. The piece features brass handles and legs, large drawers, and the left side cover can be opened and serves as a mirror and stand.
This model Circles sideboard is made of teak. The piece provides storage with a large center double-cupboard, a drop-down drinks cabinet to the left-hand side as well as three deep drawers to the right. Drop-Down Drinks Cabinet: - Width: 44 cm Wide - Depth closed: 42cm - Depth opened: 84 cm - Height: 44 cm Double-Cupboard - Width: 85 cm - Depth: 41 cm - Height: 44 cm Drawers - Width: 42 cm - Depth: 38 - Height: 5.5 & 10.5 & 16 cm
- Matching chest of drawers and small cabinet designed and made in Sweden during the 1940s - Both cabinets with teak on back and the front doors/drawers - Tops and sides upholstered with dark blue faux leather with brass nail edging - Handles and details in solid brass - Inside of the cabinet with one shelf and two small drawers on the top
This sideboard was designed by VB Wilkins for the G-Plan Scandinavian range, the teak Sideboard model 4048 that began production in 1967 at the height of the Danish influence on the British designers. It has arched leg braces, and the handles feature roll tops which are formed from a single piece of metal. There is a drop down drinks cabinet to the right-hand side, and deep set drawers and spacious double cupboard to the left-hand side. Overall dimensions are given below. Additional dimensions:...